“Here is the world, beautiful and terrible. Things will happen. Don’t be afraid” •
The inspiration found on my trips is truly endless. Looking forward to yet another one happening tomorrow as the #nicegirlgang heads to @createcultivate where I will somehow need to inspire women to follow their dreams by sharing my own experiences of believing in myself endlessly. 🙈 ⚡️💖 Now if only I can kick this cold overnight... 😩 wish me luck! #createandcultivate 📸: @mariahgrippo_
Crushing on Croatia. 😍 This freakishly warm February day had me dreaming of balmy European afternoons, watching the world go by from balconies overflowing with flowers and sipping Aperol spritzes as the sun sinks below the horizon. How do you like to spend beautiful days?⠀
4 2632 minutes ago
You don’t take a photograph. You make it. 📸😉
2 3432 minutes ago
When Venice gets too busy, hop on an hour boat ride to the colorful and quaint little island of Burano.
1 3632 minutes ago
Cruising in a tiny canoe, barely 3ft wide. I'll never forget looking up through the dense palm canopy and the smell of the thick humid air.
Dude, how amazing are these enormous cones of incense? I stumbled across them in a Chinese temple here in Ho Ch Minh City. There were literally dozens of them hanging from the ceiling. Sure, it was just a little bit smoky inside but it was amazing nonetheless. The temple was impressive too, but I think I took more photos of these incense cones than the temple itself! #iwant
One of the best cities I have ever visited. Everything is unexpected such as tourist attractions, stores, malls, night life, transportation, and how warm are the Mexican people. I have 3 friends from Mexico just from this trip. Anyhow, let's start with where you need to go.
1. Palacio de Bellas Artes (this picture) is the first place you wanna see and I suggest you book a room whether hotel or AIRBNB room in this location.
2. National Museum of Anthropology or Museo Nacionalde Antropologia (picture can be found in a previous uploaded post) is one of the best museums I have visited and is ranked from the best 5 in the world. You will see many and many pyramids in Mexico but
3. Teotihuacan (picture can be found in a previous uploaded post) is only 1 hour drive from Mexico DF. The main public square in Mexico City is called
4. Zocalo where you can see Cathedral, TemploMayor and PalacioNacional. Walk to
5. The Angel of Independence from Chapultecpec Park and enjoy the experience. I have to give credit to Xochimlco but you can find the same experience in other Mexican states.
Explore @megeve_officiel 🇫🇷
Megève is a village and ski resort in the Alps, in the south-east of France 🇫🇷, in the heart of the Mont-Blanc massif. It offers downhill ski runs, snowparks and cross-country ski trails that are connected to La Giettaz. The area includes many chic rustic cabins, luxury hotels and designer boutiques. Its pedestrian center is made of cobbled medieval streets. In summer, trails cross forests and green meadows, and lead to the Mont d'Arbois which offers a panoramic view. #MegeveMoments ☃️(📸: @sennarelax)
16 25868 hours ago
Greenwich, Newham, United Kingdom
Photo by @shadz_ig
Tag your friends😍