Today’s Motto: „Kämpfe dich durch die schlechten Tage, um dir die schönen zu verdienen.“ Das hat Chistian Bischoff heute morgen gepostet.☺️ Und das passt auch irgendwie zum heutigen Tag als Motivation. 😄🙌🏼 Wenn gefühlt alle in die Sonne fahren und man als einziger noch im kalten Deutschland ist, vergisst man manchmal total wie gut man es doch hat im Vergleich zu anderen Menschen.🙄 Also challenge für den restlichen Tag, sich über die kleinen Dinge im Leben freuen. 😄🙌🏼
Frutas Escarchadas 🍑🍓🍒🍋 Found the BEST PLACE to buy sweets and pastries from in Cadiz .... if only I could remember what it’s called 🤔 We were in here for about 30 minutes trying a bit of everything 🤪 What’s your favourite sweet? 🍭 #europeslittlesecrets
When you have to rely on Indonesian kids to compliment you on your gains!
I'm gonna have to keep going back to Bali just for the ego boost!
Do you travel away for work? ✈️ We all know that when you travel away it can be hard to stay consistent on your diet and to reach your health and fitness goals. That's why it's important to have a back up exercise and diet plan you can stick to while away. Here are 5️ tips to make it easy!
1. Do your research on where you are going! Find out if where you are going has a sister branch of your local gym so you can get in for free, otherwise a casual visit can cost you up to $20 and if you are not prepared to pay that premium then have a body weight workout ready for your hotel room!
2. Prepare foods that only need to be refrigerated or microwaved to eat. Most accommodation won't have full kitchens available for use in your room. So items like macro friendly pizza, chicken & broccoli, burrito bowls or yogurt with fruit are good options.
3. Travel with protein powder! One of the harder things to do while traveling is keep your protein intake high. Fats and carbs come easy but it's expensive and difficult to keep your protein high while on the road.
4. Research macro friendly take away options. Places like McDonald's do ham,cheese & tomato toasties that aren't the best but have 40g carbs, 9.8 fat & 22.9 protein + a long black and you get breakfast on the road for under 350 cals.
5. The last tip is the easiest! Put everything in your Undeniable meal prep bag. 😉
It’s Friday again!?😱 This time last week I was on my way to the South of Spain 🚘 I’ll share some things we got up to on the way there and back to Madrid next. Happy Friday everyone 🎉 #europeslittlesecrets
Workout clip alert💥Is that really a gallon water jug I'm using instead of a weight for these exercises?! Sure is‼️ *
#tbt to a hotel room workout I did when all I had access to was a bit of open space, a band & a gallon of water 💪🏽 *
All of the exercises in the clip are great for home workouts (a giant thing of detergent works well as a "weight" too) or anytime you're without gym access and feel like getting creative 💪🏽💃🏽 #fittravel#noexcuses#workoutanywhere#yesiseriouslydidthis#hotelroomworkout
I'm finding my hardest workouts are on the days after my eating is not so great. .
I have been focusing on portion control and food groups and it has made my workouts so much easier! But when I lack or miss a meal I find I pay for it the next day - exhausted and worn out. .
I think a huge misconception is that you need to eat less to be healthy. This is a myth and it needs to be BUSTED. .
Your body needs nutrients to thrive! Abundance not deprivation. So don't start a "diet". Instead choose to fuel your body. Take care of your temple ❤
So tonight I'm eating well & sharing a little bit of abs on the sliders from this morning.