DIY Hair Treatment
Everyone wants beautiful hair, whether a man or woman; however, hair loss is common in both genders, which causes the hair to become thin and look unattractive.
There are three essential oils that can help thicken the hair:
* Rosemary is one of the best oils for enhancing hair growth, which thickens the hair. Rosemary oil is believed to increase cellular metabolism that stimulates hair growth.
* Cedarwood essential oil can help stimulate the hair follicles by increasing circulation to the scalp. This can contribute to hair growth and slow hair loss! Cedarwood can help treat thinning hair and various types of alopecia, too.
* Clary sage essential oil can help balance scalp oils. Sage has some similar properties as rosemary essential oil due its ability to increase cellular metabolism. As well, it mimics some benefits found in clary sage, which provides hormone balancing properties.
Here is a great hair thickener recipe, which combines the power of these three essential oils, to try!
SERVES: 8–10 APPLICATIONS
* 1½ ounces Jojoba Oil
* 1½ ounces Grapeseed Oil
* 30 drops pure Cedarwood Essential Oil
* 30 drops pure Rosemary Essential Oil
* 30 drops pure Sage Essential Oil
What to do:
1. Place base of jojoba and grapeseed oils into jar. Add the drops of cedarwood, rosemary and sage.
2. Blend well by placing the lid securely on the jar and shaking vigorously.
3. Apply generously and massage into scalp and hair, wet or dry, once a day or 3 times a week.
4. Leave in hair for at least 20 minutes (longer if you can); or apply before bed and leave in overnight. You may want to use a towel or shower cap to prevent staining your bed linens. Shampoo, rinse and style as usual.
Attention all fashionistas! Make sure to join us for our Jingle Bell Fashion Show & Pop-up tomorrow! Proceeds will go toward Make A Wish - Illinois. Tickets are $25 online () and $30 at the door. #FreshRetro