Sharing is caring, with your buddies, dogs, and teachers! Cocnut lesson, fostering their creativity to facilitate problem solving for picking, cracking, and digging into a coconut for lunch! Although I had to make some of it happen, they killed it and never seen kids so excited. Teamwork, dreamwork out here. 🌴🛠⛏ This tree is the main playground centerpiece of the school, and of course my and my main monkeys only hangout 🤙🏼🐵🐒👌🏼🐵🐒🤙🏼
G a m e d a y . P u p . S n a c k s .
O n . P o i n t 🐶 🏈 👌🏻
So excited to get my sneaky paws on these healthy puppy treats that @laurieduncanart made me for the game! 🤤
They're full of healthy human things like pumpkin, peanut butter + spinach to help me grow up to be big and strong! 💪🏻 .
13 41511:29 PM Sep 2, 2017
S N A C K . A T T A C K ! 🐾
Lots of you saw the cute little heart shaped treats my mama made me the other day and requested the recipe, so here we go! ⭐️
You'll need 5 simple ingredients (and probably have them all in the house already, yay!)
🐶 2.5 cups whole wheat flour
🐶 2 large eggs 🥚🥚
🐶 2/3 cup of pumpkin purée (either fresh or canned) 🎃 🐶 2-3 tablespoons of peanut butter (raw, no salt added as this isn't good for us pups to eat) 🥜 🐶 a handful of fresh spinach (chopped or cut into small rough pieces) 🍃
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees
- Pop all of the ingredients into the bowl of a stand mixer (or large bowl if you don't have a mixer)
- Use the paddle attachment + mix until combined.
- We split the mixture and made Barks' Bites (smaller heart shaped cookie bites) and Barks' Pupcakes, which we popped into cute paw silicone moulds (a larger more cakey softer treat). .
For BARKS' BITES:
- Knead the dough together on a clean surface and roll it out to be thin (about 1/8-1/4 inch thick). Use a little flour on the surface and rolling pin if it starts to stick.
- Cut hearts using a small cookie cutter and continue rolling/cutting until all the dough has been used.
For BARKS' PUPCAKES: - Simply spoon 🥄 the mixture into the paw shaped silicone molds until almost full. (The dough will expand and fill out the shape during the baking process).
Pop the filled silicone molds onto a baking sheet and bake in the oven for 25-30 minutes! Keep an eye on the treats to make sure they don't become overcooked and too hard for you pup. .
Let us know if you liked my mama's treat recipe or if you have any of your own that you'd like to share! 👨🏻🍳 ENJOY! Xo
7 2055:12 PM Sep 7, 2017
S u n d a y . B r u n c h ! 💗
Happy Sunday Puppy Pals! 🐾 My mama made me these yummy frozen banana + pumpkin pup snacks for brunch today! How lucky am I?! 🐶 .
What's everyone's favorite treats?! 🖤 .
P u p p y . D r e a m s ! 🐶 💭 🍪
Busting out the game day pup treats from yesterday, DOOOOOD were these good! 😍 These were SO TASTY that I did all sorts of training tricks to earn these treat rewards! 🖤🖤🖤
We'll be sharing the recipe for my Barks' Bites + Barks' Pupcakes tomorrow so get your puppy rolling pin and mixers at the ready! 👨🏻🍳🐾