Happy Monday Blossoms! 🌸 Неожиданно, в Феврале, в Лондоне зацвела вишня 😍 Хоть у нас и обещают до нуля градусов и температура не выше 5-и градусов, очень ветренно, но солнце светит 😁 вот такой вот винегрет 🌬 Не обошла простуда и меня стороной, а то уж я было радовалась, что она мимо прошла 😁 благо, впереди 2 выходных, а уже в среду вас будет ждать видео о моем обновленном уходе за проблемной кожей! 😉 а пока, кто еще еще успел посмотреть - на моем канале новый влог, ссылка в шапке профиля ⬆ #wh_london#londoninbloom#cherryblossom#nottinghill#лондон#веснедорогу#londonblooms#жизньвлондоне#вишня#всецветет
Lost my time, my life is going on | 🇹🇷 Gunes sonse 8 dk sonra haberimiz olur. Gordugumuz yildizlarin bir kismi belki su an yoklar. Bilim insanlari zamanin gittikce yavasladigini ve bir sure sonra duracagini soyluyormus. Muthis hizda akip giderken, gunlerin ne kadar da cabuk gectigini anlamazken, bu zaman hangi memlekette yavasliyor bilen varsa beri gelsin.
'Ended up at Elvet' as the last picture so unclearly shows (oops) Aftet hearing mixed reviews about this lovely looking place, we still had to give it a try. We were all pleasantly surprised by our experience @elvet_steakhouse_london The customer service was top notch, super attentive and helpful. The food was also good and lovely presented.
* Starters were the Pan seared scallops served with sweetcorns and elvet sauce. Felt like a mexican twist.
Also opted for the Elvet Nano burgers of pulled beef slider and chicken slider. The Pulled beef was great 👌
We were very happy after this first round.
* Mains we had the Lamb Shank served in a bed of potato mash and gravy. The lamb was tender and soft and loads of it!
* The Argentinean Black Angus Sirloin Steak with asparagus and carrots, with a side of peppercorn sauce and hand cut french fries. This was my friends order which of course i tried n really enjoyed. Simple salt and pepper seasoning but had great flavour. There was a good choice of Australian, Argentinian or Wagyu steaks.
* Finally the Jalepeno and Cheese Beef burger. I was ooh and aahing for ages ehat to order but as i had a burger craving i opted for this. Very impressed with the gigantic size of the beef patty but the burger itself wasnt jaw dropping. Felt too simple and not enough oomph in each bite. Should've orderded pulled beef burger!
* A side of mac & cheese & hand cut chips.
* Mocktails were great with a big varietu of different mojitos. We chose strawberry, passion fruit and pomegranite mojito. Enjoyed all, and great thing was more juice and not overly iced.
* Dessert: We ordered the chai latte icecream which was INCREDIBLE highly recommend it. Full of flavour and as my friend said 'its like am actually drinking it!' And then we were surprised with a generous complimentary 'Congratulations' dessert for my friend who we had a mini baby shower for. This was so lovely and unexpected and it was absolutely gorgeous! Who doesnt love chocolate! And the mix of this brownie with the chai latte icecream was pure bliss in my mouth 😍 Thank you😊
1 221 hours ago
Every time I go abroad my priority is to chase a #sunset. I've witnessed them in some incredible places but none have been as incredible as this just 10 mins walk from my #London flat #mothernature#nofilter#today
According to the UK weather forecast news ‘London and south-east England could be colder than the North Pole this weekend’ 🧐 Indeed, London does feel icy cold now ❄️ But on the other hand, it also feels like spring 😍 Look at this beautiful blossoming tree, that I stumbled upon yesterday 🌸🍃 Spring is just around the corner! Keep warm everyone 🙌🏻
I’ve had an unusually slow weekend. I’ve never been very good at that, and to be honest I don’t know how parents of young children can ever really have slow weekends—there are always little people clamouring to be fed and entertained and read to and generally looked after.
But now that my kids are a bit older, I’m starting to see light (and rest!) at the end of the tunnel. I got a lie-in this morning (my husband took the kids to their 8am swimming class and then made a fairy garden with them—yes, he is a hero). We went to the park, made nice food, ate cakes, watched movies under a blanket to escape the cold, and generally took it easy for a change. This feeling that we’re coming out of the trenches of parenthood is really quite novel.
Oh and this is Clapham btw—we went there this afternoon for a bit of a change and there are some very nice houses around the Common.👌🏻
It’s freezing in #prettycitylondon ❄️so it’s definitely a mooch in cosy spaces kind of Sunday ✨✨ happy to welcome @greige_lifestyle to Chiswick ✨💫 the perfect cosy spot- currently trying to figure out how I can find space for that pink chair in my new home 🤔✨📸 @siobhaise .