What’s your plan for success? Here are 7 easy to implement tips to help you get the success you want & deserve! 👩🏻🎤1. Get a Success Partner-Someone who will help you stay accountable to your goals, not someone who will tell you what you want to hear or they are just as bad as you are at getting off track.
2. Set Your Goals-Write 🖌down your goals and a date by which time you want to achieve them.
3. Connect Your Goals to your Why-Write 📜down how achieving your goals will impact your “why”. 4. Define your daily activity- 🏋🏼♂️Write down small daily achievable goals that will get you closer to your B.A.G.(Big Ass Goal!) This will also help to boost your confidence by reaching a goal everyday!
5. Schedule your time-⏰Great You’re going to work out 30 minutes every day, but you need to write down a specific time that you are going to workout. It doesn’t have to be at the same time everyday, but it needs to be scheduled everyday just like any other appointment. Because when life starts happening our personal goals are the first things to get pushed aside, if we don’t have them planned out.
6. Hold Yourself Accountable-ex. I will hold myself accountable to my Action Plan by using MyChallenge Tracker app to Keep record of how many days a week I workout and if I’m drinking my daily Shakeology daily.
7. Get connected with a program, a challenge group, and/or a coach who will take your goals as seriously as you do and help you to implement your plan, stay motivated, stay focused and get the results you DESERVE! 🔺🔺NEED HELP? CLICK THE LINK IN MY BIO ABOVE 🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺 #plannerlife#wednesdaywisdom